If you know me, I’ve got an answer to everything!
But the other day I was stumped by a client’s simple question:
“What are you training for?”
My brain responded with the error message “computer says no” and I stood there in silence…
Then the answer came to me.
My client looked at me confused for a moment before going into their set.
Obviously, the answer made no sense to him, and not to you either
So let me elaborate
Defining your fitness by a predefined goal is setting yourself up for failure.
– You’ll either become impatient,
– Disheartened if you don’t reach it
– Or you’ll quit once you reach your goal.
Then you’ll regress back.
Rather keep swinging the axe and just through pure cumulated effort the results you desire will come…
Whenever you’re ready.. here are 3 ways I can help you
1. Join our private Facebook Page for access to Live Q&A’s and seminars.
2. Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos on how to lean up, re-energise and live pain-free.
3. Follow us on Instagram for behind the scenes content on how our H.A.W.K.S system can change your life.